A-Train is the official Autoscan trigger that listens for changes within Google Drive. It is the successor of Autoscan's Bernard trigger, which unfortunately contains enough logic errors to prompt a rewrite.
- Supports Shared Drives
- Service Account-based authentication
- Does not support My Drive
- Does not support encrypted files
- Does not support alternative authentication methods
A-Train works exclusively through Shared Drives and Service Accounts. Shared Drives can only be created on GSuite / Google Workspace accounts.
First, you must create a Service Account and create a JSON key. Afterwards, if you do not have one already, create a Shared Drive within Google Drive and then add the email address of the Service Account to the Shared Drive (with
Install A-Train from Docksever Addons Menu.
Stop the container.
sudo docker stop a-train
- Head over to the appdata folder.
- Create a a-train.toml file.
sudo nano a-train.toml
- Copy / Paste the following config into the created file from previous step and edit it to your needs.
[autoscan] url = "http://autoscan:3030" username = "your_username" password = "your_password" [drive] account = "./service-account.json" drives = ["shared_drive_id", ....]
- Create a service-account.json.
create a Service Account and create a JSON key.
- Copy it in
That´s it... Now you can start A-Train with
sudo docker start a-train and check logs
sudo docker logs -f a-train for errors.
Kindly report any issues/broken-parts/bugs on github or discord