What is Diun?¶
**D**ocker **I**mage **U**pdate **N**otifier is a CLI application written in Go and delivered as a single executable (and a Docker image) to receive notifications when a Docker image is updated on a Docker registry.
With Go, this can be done with an independent binary distribution across all platforms and architectures that Go supports. This support includes Linux, macOS, and Windows, on architectures like amd64, i386, ARM, PowerPC, and others.
- Allow to watch a Docker repository and report new tags
- Include and exclude filters with regular expression for tags
- Internal cron implementation through go routines
- Worker pool to parallelize analyses
- Allow overriding image os and architecture
- Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes, Dockerfile and File providers available
- Get notified through Gotify, Mail, Slack, Telegram and more
- Healthchecks Support to monitor Diun watcher
- Enhanced logging
- Official Docker image) to receive notifications when a Docker image is updated on
- Open dockserver
sh [ 2 ] DockServer - Applications
Diun will be installed full automatically. The installation folder is
Diun is a CLI application written in Go and delivered as a single executable (and a Docker image) to receive notifications when a Docker image is updated on a Docker registry.
Documentation can be found on https://crazy-max.github.io/diun/
How can I help?¶
All kinds of contributions are welcome ! The most basic way to show your support is to star the project, or to raise issues You can also support this project by becoming a sponsor on GitHub or by making a Paypal donation to ensure this journey continues indefinitely!
Thanks again for your support, it is much appreciated!
MIT. See LICENSE for more details
Kindly report any issues/broken-parts/bugs on github or discord