Dozzle - dozzle.dev¶
Dozzle is a small lightweight application with a web based interface to monitor Docker logs. It doesn’t store any log files. It is for live monitoring of your container logs only.
- Intelligent fuzzy search for container names 🤖
- Search logs using regex 🔦
- Small memory footprint 🏎
- Split screen for viewing multiple logs
- Download logs easy
- Live stats with memory and CPU usage
- Authentication with username and password 🚨
Dozzle should work for most. It has been tested with hundreds of containers. However, it doesn't support offline searching. Products like Loggly, Papertrail or Kibana are more suited for full search capabilities.
Dozzle doesn't cost any money and aims to focus on real-time debugging.