This program runs a speedtest check every hour and graphs the results. The back-end is written in Laravel and the front-end uses React. It uses the Ookla's speedtest cli package to get the data and uses Chart.js to plot the results.
A demo can be found here
Disclaimer: You will need to accept Ookla's EULA and privacy agreements in order to use this container.
- Automatically run a speedtest every hour
- Graph of previous speedtests going back x days
- Backup/restore data in JSON/CSV format
- Slack/Discord/Telegram notifications
- healthchecks.io integration
- Organizr integration