Radarr is a movie collection manager for Usenet and BitTorrent users. It can monitor multiple RSS feeds for new movies and will interface with clients and indexers to grab, sort, and rename them. It can also be configured to automatically upgrade the quality of existing files in the library when a better quality format becomes available.
Major Features Include:¶
- Adding new movies with lots of information, such as trailers, ratings, etc.
- Support for major platforms: Windows, Linux, macOS, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Can watch for better quality of the movies you have and do an automatic upgrade. eg. from DVD to Blu-Ray
- Automatic failed download handling will try another release if one fails
- Manual search so you can pick any release or to see why a release was not downloaded automatically
- Full integration with SABnzbd and NZBGet
- Automatically searching for releases as well as RSS Sync
- Automatically importing downloaded movies
- Recognizing Special Editions, Director's Cut, etc.
- Identifying releases with hardcoded subs
- QBittorrent, Deluge, rTorrent, Transmission, uTorrent, and other download clients are supported
- Full integration with Kodi, Plex (notification, library update)
- A beautiful UI
- Importing Metadata such as trailers or subtitles
- Adding metadata such as posters and information for Kodi and others to use
- Advanced customization for profiles, such that Radarr will always download the copy you want
Note: GitHub Issues are for Bugs and Feature Requests Only
Kindly report any issues/broken-parts/bugs on github or discord