Docker + Updater = Dockupdater¶
Automatically keep your docker services and your docker containers up-to-date with the latest version.
Dockupdater will monitor (all or specified by a label) running docker containers and running service (in Docker swarm) and update them to the (latest or tagged) available image in the remote registry.
- Push your image to your registry and simply wait your defined interval for dockupdater to find the new image and redeploy your container autonomously.
- Notify you via many platforms courtesy of Apprise
- Use with Docker swarm to update services on the latest available version
- Limit your server SSH access
- Useful to keep 3rd party container up-to-date